About Kamala Education Society
Kamala Education Society is registered as under:
1. Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 Reg. No.:
F-7404/Pune date: 23/03/1992
2. Society’s Act, Reg. No.:
Maharashtra/6279-92/Pune, date: 23/01/1992
Society’s registered address:
Flat No. 3, Tamhane Building, Prabhat Road, Lane No. 1, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune 411004.
Kamala Education Society was formed in 1992 by a group of eminent educationist who nurtured the trust for more than a decade. In the year 2000 Shri Deepak Shah, a well known activist, social worker and an educationist took over the reigns of the trust to add a dynamic impetus to further the noble cause of the trust. Mrs. Pratibha Shah, also prominent social activist is proactively participating in the growth of the trust on all fronts.
With a focused approach towards education, Kamala Education Trust has today a set of goals to achieve. Our prime objective is to start and run an educational institute which imparts quality education and good moral values to this young generation and provides them excellent and perfect environment and infrastructure for their overall growth.
Vertical and horizontal mobility of students creates the desired value.
• To disseminate knowledge based education on ethical values.
• To inculcate skills valued by industry and leading to graduate employability.
• The instill higher education as an endogenous capacity-builder and as a promoter of human rights.
• Personality enhancement through soft-skills and competitive careers.
• Value addition for upliftment of girls through ‘Girls Welfare Committee’
• To adopt a transformative and innovative approach for curricula and pedagogy. (the method and practice of teaching, especially as an academic subject or theoretical concept).
• To adopt a learner-centered paradigm of education, introducing multi-disciplinary, industry-oriented, entrepreneurship, and skill-based courses.
• To adopt new pedagogical techniques such as blended learning flipped classroom and experiential learning.
• Incentivising and facilitating faculty development and exchange programmes; research.
• To impart quality education and good moral values to young generation and provide them excellent and perfect environment and infrastructure for their overall growth.
• To endorse communication and awareness programme.
• To assisting colleges to draw on our expertise.
• To promote research & publication on contemporary & relevant issues of higher education.
• To be a part of reform dialogues and an independent voice of the higher education community in India.
• To invest in knowledge, it receives the highest interest.
Board of Directors
|Name of Trustee||Designation||Qualification||Occupation|
|Mrs. Pratibha Deepak Shah||Chairman||B. A.||Business, Social Worker|
|Dr. Deepak Vinod Shah||Secretary||Ph. D., MBA M. Sc. (Chem)||Business, Social Worker,|
|Dr. Bhupali Nainesh Shah||Treasurer||Ph. D. MBA, M. Phil.,|
B.Com (Gold Medalist)
|Business, Social Worker|
|Mr. Krishnaraoji V. Bhegade||Member||B.A., LLb.||Ex. MLA, Social Worker, Educationist|
|Mrs. Aashisha Rishabh Bhayani||Member||MBA||Housewife, Social Worker|
|Mr. Kamlesh D. Shah||Member||B. Com.||Business, Social Worker|
|Dr. Gaurav V. Shah||Member||BDS||Business, Social Worker|
Motivated by Hon’ble Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam’s vision of India being a super power by the year 2020, we at Pratibha Group continuously work towards developing students who will be the force behind the new & emerging India. To be able to achieve this aim, we bring together the best in education under the same roof – from the best in infrastructure, to the latest in technology, from the most experienced and talented faculty to the numerous corporate interface programs. Each one of our students is groomed to become employable and an asset to the organization from day one. Moreover, we have a full fledged soft skill training team in place to ensure that besides academic excellence, our students get to learn essential skills that will keep them ahead in the corporate world. While moving towards a new era, there are lot of expectations from Business Schools. Overall development of the students, sound domain knowledge and confidence with a new vision and ideas are the needs of the time. Pratibha Group Of Institute’s is working ceaselessly to achieve all this and move ahead on the path of success.
Shri. Deepak V. Shah
MBA, M . Sc. (Chem.)
Secretary, Kamala Education Society
Shri. Deepak Shah’s Brief Profile
Shri. Deepak Shah is a postgraduate in science and has been playing various roles in society over the last 4 decades. He is a successful entrepreneur and has received many awards at the National level for his innovative and research oriented work in the manufacturing industry. He is also an educational philanthropist, giving education to more than 6000 students right from their primary to professional education. Dr. Deepak Shah works as Chairman and Trustee of two schools in Talegaon Dabhade.
He has been a member of Lions Club of Talegaon for over 3 decades and has funded few schools for establishing well equipped computer laboratories. He has been instrumental in establishing two Eye Hospitals at Chakan and Shrirampur with the aid of Lions club International Foundation.
Given his dynamism & dedication, he was unanimously elected as the District Governor of Lions Clubs International Dist 323-D2 in 1999-2000. He has also been instrumental in establishing Jain Tirth – Shri Parshva Pradnyalay at Talegaon Dabhade and Shri Parshva Pradnyalay Dnyan Sanskar Mandir English Medium CBSE pattern residential School. During his career as an industrialist, he has been honoured with following awards from various organizations for his excellent contribution to Industry:
1. G. S. Parkhe Industrial Award from Maratha Chamber of Commerce and Industries, Pune at the hands of Hon’ble Madan Bafana, Ex-Minister of the state of Maharashtra in 1989-90
2. Best Small Industrialist Award of Pune district in 1990-91 at the hands of Hon’ble Sharadrao Pawar, Ex. Chief Minister of Maharashtra
3. Dadasaheb Raval New Entrepreneur Award from Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce, Mumbai in 1990-91
4. Business Excellence Award from Global Business Forum, New Delhi at the hands of Hon’ble Mallikarjun, Ex. Dy. Speaker of Loksabha
5. Udyog Excellence Gold Medal from Industrial Economic Forum, Delhi
6. Vijayshree Award at the hands of Smt. Nirmala Prabhavalkar, Ex. Mayor of Mumbai
7. Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award
8. Udyog Patra Award by Institute of Trade & International Development, New Delhi at the hands of Dr. Balram Jakhad